Investment consultants work with investors to provide them with the best tailored Investment advices in our Realestate Projects. Their duties include identifying HNI investor’s, Family wealth Managers, formulating investment strategies, issuing client documents, and more.
Investment Consultant Job Description:
We are seeking a financial ace with excellent interpersonal skills for the role of an investment consultant. The investment consultant will be responsible for working with clients to understand their investment goals and strategies.
A successful investment consultant will be highly analytical and have a mind for strategy to sourcing clients
Investment Consultant Responsibilities:
- Working with clients to identify their unique Realestate investment goals.
- Formulating Realestate investment strategies based on client goals.
- Suggesting Realestate investment based on client needs.
- Communicating openly, consistently, and honestly with clients and always keeping them informed about the Project Progress to the Client’s.
Investment Consultant Requirements:
- CA’s / Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a related discipline.
- 10 plus years’ experience in a finance / Investment / Advisory position.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident decision-making abilities.
- Analytical mind with good problem-solving skills.
The Package and benefits best in the industry
Send Resume: email@example.com